Explore the neighborhoods of the city in an original and fun way
This tour will take you to the main neighborhoods of the historic city center, where you will learn about its history while enjoying the colors, flavors, and activities that only the heart of the city can offer.
Duration of the experience: 2 hours and a half approx.
Time: 6.00 pm
Meeting point: Santiago Park or La Ermita Park. Confirmation via email after the reservation
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 5
Price: $900 MXN per person
What to bring:
• Experience biking in the city
• Older than 16 years old
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.