An ayurvedic therapy that helps regulate the nervous system
In Ayurveda medicine, Abhyanga massage is one of the techniques used for the preservation of health that consists of anointing the body with hot sesame oil and specific movements that help balance the elements in the body.
Benefits of Abhyanga massage:
• Promotes the elimination of toxins
• Maintains the body's defenses
• Lubricates joints
• Nourishes the skin and the nervous system
• Maintains natural moisture
• Regulates body temperature
• Reduces aging
• Has a calming and anti-stress effect
• Improves blood circulation
• Improves complexion
• Regulates blood sugar
• Eliminates fatigue
• Strengthens the skin, improves color and texture
• Provides resistance against diseases and disharmony
• Regulates digestion
Duration experience: 1 hour and 20 minutes approx.
Where: Hotel, guest's room
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: 1
Price: $1,500 MXN per person
What to bring:
Remove all kinds of jewelry,
Leave the body without any accessories
• Eat 2 hours before
• The massage is given in slips/ boxer/ panties
• Try not to have much activity after the massage, rest or have a quiet day so that you get the most out of your massage
• If you have any special health conditions or your menstruation, let us know
• All reservations are subject to availability.
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.