Get ready to enter the beauty of the mangroves
Mangroves are a refuge for the local flora and fauna, they also have a fundamental role in preventing erosion and climate change. In this experience, we will have the opportunity to kayak through a very important mangrove area in the Yucatan, where we will be able to observe the creatures that inhabit it. Among them: migratory birds such as the pink flamingo, the gaytán, the pelican, the chocolatera, the white ibis, and several species of herons visit and nest in the mangroves. We will also explore the mangrove tunnels which are natural formations that give us a true visual spectacle and will make you feel like you were on a Jacques Cousteau expedition. At the end of this great adventure, you can relax in a delicious restaurant overlooking the sea.
Duration experience: 6 hours
Time: 9.00 am
Departure place: Pick up at the hotel
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: $1,670 MXN per person (The price changes depending on the number of people)
What to bring:
Comfortable and fresh clothes, they will get a little wet
Change of dry clothes after kayaking
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.