Learn to cook delicious Yucatecan dishes with the guidance of a Mayan family
In this experience, you will learn to prepare regional dishes guided by local people and in a traditional kitchen. The Maya family will share their home, culture, roots, and energy with you. While the food is cooking, you will have the opportunity to cool off in a beautiful cenote just a few minutes away from the village. After the swim in the cenote, it is time to enjoy the taste of the dishes that you prepared. This is a unique experience full of flavors and emotions that will be hard to forget.
Duration of the experience: 7 hours
Time: 9.00 am
Place of departure: Pick up at the hotel
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: $3,600 MXN per person (The price changes depending on the number of people)
Lunch and non-alcoholic drink
What to bring:
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.