Get to know the town of Izamal on an ATV (quad) tour
Learn about the history of Izamal, the first magical town in all of Yucatan, known for its beautiful yellow buildings and for having the second largest atrium in the world, only surpassed by the Plaza de San Pedro in the Vatican. A unique trip on an ATV through these streets will make you relive the history of this town, followed by an incredible meal with 3 typical Izamal dishes and a refreshing swim in the Chihuán cenote.
Duration experience: 8 hours
Time: 7.00 am
Place of departure: Pick up at the hotel
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: Depends on the number of people
What to bring:
Comfortable and fresh clothes
Sneakers and flip flops
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.