It is a water massage that will lead you to deeply connect with this element and acquire its qualities, finding deep relaxation and connection with your being
Janzu is an aquatic relaxation and meditation technique that was created by Swami Pathak Villatoro, from various meditation techniques, psychotherapy, physiotherapy and various massage techniques. Janzu reactivates neural connections by reconnecting us with our aquatic origin inside the womb, allowing us to enter a state of harmony with ourselves, similar to the one we live during the nine months of pregnancy. The benefits are physical, mental and emotional. On a physical level, a state of looseness and relaxation of the muscular system and readjustment of joints is achieved. On an emotional and mental level, you enter a state of relaxation and deep meditation that allows the mind and the nervous system to calm down.
The contact with the water and our relationship with this element, allows us to acquire its qualities, one of its main qualities: to FLOW.
Duration experience: 30 to 40 minutes depending on the person
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: 1
Price: $1,500 MXN per person
What to bring:
Rashguard or long sleeves shirt to protect from the sun
• Eat 2 hours before
• Try not to have much activity after the massage, rest or have a quiet day so that you get the most out of your massage
• If you have any special health condition or your menstruation, let us know
• All reservations are subject to availability.
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.