Ritual with cacao drink, accompanied by meditations, music, and breathing exercises to facilitate conscious communication and to be able to go from the mind to the heart
Cacao is a medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years by the Mayans. The word “cacao” comes from the Mayan ka’kauy of Chokola’j — which means “to drink chocolate together”. Theobromine, the active substance in cacao, comes from the word "Theobroma" which means "food of the gods". This substance increases energy, stimulates the nervous system, works as a natural antidepressant and increases the flow of serotonin. We get together to drink cacao to sow our intentions, facilitate conscious communication and open the dialogue of our hearts.
Duration experience: 1 hour and a half
Where: Cigno Hotel
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: $1,500 MXN per person
Jícara (small cup) to drink cacao
What to bring:
Avoid drinking coffee the day of the ceremony
Not suitable for pregnant people during the first trimester
Not suitable for people with heart conditions or who have had heart surgery
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.