A day between Mayan ruins and crystal clear cenotes
Uxmal is the most representative settlement of the architecture of the Puuc region. In this experience, you will be able to walk among its ruins and appreciate the great variety of details on the rock. After the tour in Uxmal, you will be able to connect with nature in two beautiful sacred cenotes and enjoy a delicious meal that will lead you to discover the unique flavors of Yucatan.
Duration experience: 8 hours
Time: 9.00 am
Place of departure: Pick up at the hotel
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: From $3,950 MXN (The price changes depending on the number of people)
Arquelogical site entrance
Lunch and no alcoholic drinks
What to bring:
Comfortable and fresh clothes
Sneakers and flip flops
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.