Learn to prepare some of the main Yucatecan dishes and drinks, with local ingredients
In this experience, a local chef will take you to the main market of the city to buy the ingredients for your class, while learning about the history and importance of the market. Once in the hotel, you will start a mixology class of 3 delicious drinks and put your hands to work on the preparation of the snacks. The chef will guide you throughout the entire process and, at the end of the class, you will enjoy all the hand-made delicacies that you have prepared.
Duration of the experience: 3.30 hours
Time: 10.00 am
Place: Hotel Cingo |Casa encuentro
Languages: English, Spanish
Number of people: minimum 2, maximum 8
Price: $3,250 MXN per person (The price changes depending on the number of people)
Guided visit to the market
Extra food and drinks
What to bring:
Comfortable and fresh clothes
Desire to learn and cook
• The experiences are carried out with a minimum of 2 people.
• All reservations must be made before 4 pm the day before the experience.
• Full payment is required to make a reservation.
• We do not issue refunds.
• In case the client does not show up or does not take part in the experience, it will not be refundable.
• In case of cancellation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your reservation to schedule a new date.
• Reservations canceled within less than 48 hrs. cannot be rescheduled.
• It is possible to transfer the reservation to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com
• The new reservation must be rescheduled within 90 days of the original reservation.
• All reservations are subject to availability.